Clinics & Services
As well as urgent and routine GP appointments, our GPs offer a range of services including:
- Minor Surgery Services
- Contraceptive Implant Insertion & Removal
- Contraceptive Coil Insertion & Removal
- Joint Injections
- Baby Clinic
- 2 Tuesday afternoons each month
- Cervical Screening
- Pill Checks & Contraception Advice
- Emergency Contraception
- Chronic Disease Management
- Minor Illness Service
- Minor Injuries Service
- Travel Advice & Immunisations
We also have access to the other services listed below:
- District Nursing
- Occupational Therapy
- Chiropody Clinic
- Diabetic Retinopathy Screening
- Speech and Language Therapy
Toe Nail Cutting Services
If you are over 50 and struggling with nail cutting, then you can contact 01686 623707 to arrange.
More information is also available at Simply Nails.
You can self refer to this service by completing a self referral form and returning it to the address at the bottom of the page.
Alternatively, you can complete the form online by clicking here.
For more information about this service please click here.